Lisa

"When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the depths of darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly" ~Claire Norris

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hey, what's going on? So our game... lost tonight 2-10. (Crystal had the traditional outstanding homerun). She's amazing like that I guess. Jill came with Andy and Jeremy, though I didn't get to play. Little bummed about that, but I was happy to see her none the less. She screwed up her knee in rugby (mind you she just had a concussion from it a few weeks ago)... I feel like rugby may not be the safest sport for her--? Haha. Just a thought.

So I'm excited for May 20th (Prom)... should be tons of fun. Looking forward to it. Anyways, not much to say - had a pretty lousy day until I saw Jillian today. Oh yeah, and I found out I got an 87 on my Chem test. I know, I know.... Lisa White is never satisfied with a B+, but for this one occasion, I will take that grade, because I really did think I failed. *Whew*

Aright, I'm rambling on now. BEDTIME! ..Leave comments.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Hola, Lisa!!!!!! :)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Hey. I did not know you had one of these things.
I finally got around to checking my comments. So, I sail at the Saratoga Lake Sail Club, and yes I am very excited about prom.
Its probably best for our moms to talk about pics.
Later.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

I have only been realy playing for the last year, but I have messed around with it for years.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

psssst...
How excited are you for prom!?!?!
Coz I'm excited, and I'm not even going... just knowing you're going... with my brother (who, not to brag, is pretty awesome) is pretty darned cool.
ANYWAYS, this comment was left courtesy of stressed out Jillian... 2 finals today, back-to-back..... and I should go finish studying for them. MUAH!

<3, Jillian

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home