Lisa

"When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the depths of darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly" ~Claire Norris

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

So I haven't updated in awhile. To be honest I haven't really had the time. Without going into too much detail.. last week was one of the longer ones. This past long weekend (Memorial Day off), I stayed from Friday night to Monday night with Crystal... loads of fun. Friday afternoon I went to a recording studio with my minister and got to sing on the radio. That was fun. I did 2 recordings so I'll be on again bright and early Sunday morning. Don't ask for the station. =P Lol. Yesterday in particular was fun - Crystal and I went went with her dad out on Lake George to this island. Boat ride(s) = sooo much fun. We played soccer / I learned frisby / we fed the cutest little baby ducks. Though, one was really mean so we didn't feed them. Thought I'd have more of a burn, but the aloe must have kicked in, so that's good. Today was pretty much just like any day. Helped Miss Buck until 5:45, organizing lab folders and such. She's a funny character, lemme tell you what.

On a more serious note, I got home today and I've been doing homework. Parents just got in from work a little while ago and I found out that my uncle isn't doing to well (he went to the hospital this weekend b/c of an anurism)… he was doing better at one point and after his surgery they said he was fine, but now they think that the pressure inside his head is just getting worse. So idk.. And on top of that, my grandparents (dad’s side) house was flooded. That’s where my parents went after work, which explains why they were later than I thought they were going to be. And I know, a flood doesn’t sound very serious, but when I say flood I mean, their floor was completely washed away and they can’t live there anymore. That and the fact that my grandpa is really sick and he’s hooked up to all kinds of oxygen. So the firemen had to come and lift him out. And I guess they are staying with my uncle for now? Well this is making me upset with myself so I’m gonna end this update. No more depressing, long entries for me.Happy.Happy.Happy. (Or at least try to be)Leave comments. <3

4 Comments:

Anonymous Crystal said...

hey you-

I had fun with you this weekend, as always.<3

I hope everything is alright and gets better with your family.:-/

Ahh!!...S.A.T's this weekend...omg.

anyway i'll see you in school tomorrow :>)

Love YA Lots and Lots <3



P.S: "Ottawaaa-Dieskau!"

11:34 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

I'm gald you had a good weekend. Way more fun than mine.

Good luck with S.A.T's.

Hope things get better soon with your family.

Later.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Lisa, you are awesome and you rock. I hope everything gets better soon!

<3Erin

7:22 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I especially *heart* the pres. bush one. It is funny. Really. Funny. Yeah.

Wellllll, I shall see ya taday!!! (say today the way it's typed) hehehe. I need a life.

Adios!
~Erin

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home