Lisa

"When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the depths of darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly" ~Claire Norris

Sunday, May 21, 2006


Thought I would post a few pictures of Prom on here for everyone. (Click to enlarge... some of them go bigger than even the enlargement when the mouse is over them if you click) More coming eventually, when I get them developed and such. (Thanks for such a wonderful time, Andrew.... I had so much fun!!) =] Also - another big thank you to his older sister aka. a good friend of mine that just so happens to be the cutest blonde "barbie girl" ever... Miss Wonderful (Jillian L***** Cox) =P

And one more person who in the midst of things I often forget to stop and take time to thank - my Best Friend - Miss Crystal Jean Ptacek. (By the way.. it is thanks to her that these pictures are provided unto you). She's amazing and no one can compare. And though I tell her all the time, it's not nearly said enough... she is my world, my favorite, my one-and-only and quite simply.. my everything. I LOVE YOU, CRYSTAL.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Alex said...

Oh man, L. White these are excellent pictures. I'm so glad you had a good time. Your date was so awesome. You can tell him that too. Love you!!!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Have a great day!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hi Lisa... cool pictures... Yeah..

Just wanted to say Hola.

I updated my site..

Comment me, por favor!!

~Erin

9:17 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Yay! A comment back! :) *gives you a honey flavored chocolate water bottle filled with guacamole* Hehehe. I ish bored. And I have a dog staring at me. lol. La la la... Well, I shall see ya in lunch and gym tomorrow!!!

<3 Erin

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Crystal said...

Hey you



you're the greatest there is...



Love ya lots kiddo <3

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Johanna said...

Hey Lisa! I dont know if you remember me but this is Johanna from that mission trip we went on in NYC! Anyway I know you gave me your sn but my aim hasnt been working....i can only read profiles...so i saw that you were on and i checked ur profile to see if you had ur e-mail on it or something and i found ur blog page! om my goodness you look so pretty in your blog picture and who is that hottie stading next to you?! Good one! lol. so e-mail me some time.....blu_eye_babi@yahoo.com.....we had such a fun time on that trip! remember my jessica simpson imatations and...."He's from British". haha good times. bye!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home