Lisa

"When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the depths of darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly" ~Claire Norris

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Wow. I love amazing people who comment me. =] Random thought in the midst of smiling. Um, yeah. So to answer Miss Jillians' question:
I AM REALLLLLY EXCITED FOR PROM !!!!

Jill, I'm so glad you talked me into it, because I really wasn't going to go. Going into just 10TH grade I had my mind already made up that I wasn't ever going to Junior Prom. But now that I am, I'm so happy that I know this cute, convincing and AMAZING woman who changed my thoughts. I love you Jillian. and ps. There's a quote that says "it's not bragging if you can back it up." And I think anyone can see your brother is a fine young gentleman. I seriously don't have to think twice, I already know that because I'm going, plus the fact that I'm going with Andy - It's going to be an awesome night!!! =]

Long update, sorry to everyone else. But it was worth it so I don't take it back. =P Thanks so much for your comments Erin. <33 Whoa!! Rain stopped and it won't take me long to get these jogging sneaks on.........

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

COMMMMENNNTTTIINNNGGG LIIIISSSSAAAAAA.

Hola. Wud up wid you? lol. Im a gansta. And I need a life. :)

HAVE A SUPER DEEEE DUPER DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

~Erin

11:58 AM  
Anonymous emily said...

hey lisa!!!!!!!1 whats up?????/ not much here. just bored.. saw your thingy on erins thingy..lol so i though i would comment!!!!!!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

L to the I to the S to the A!!


:)

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey You!


Have fun at Prom Kiddo! :D

Love Ya..


P.S.- Ur my favorite<3

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home