Lisa

"When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the depths of darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly" ~Claire Norris

Thursday, June 08, 2006

So it's been awhile. I've been so busy. The end of the year - exciting / stressful.

My uncle is still in the hospital, still pretty bad. Grandpa isn't looking too good either... continued prayers would be more appreciated than you know.

On a happier note.... the past few weekends I have spent with Crystal have been nothing but amazing. Other highlights - took the SAT's.. hopefully did well on them - I think I did. Got to sing these past 2 weekends on the radio for my minister... wicked cool to be in the recording studio. :) I felt like a superstar. Also, I sang for the Powderpuff Football game (Senior Girls v. Junior girls playing Football, while the boys were the cheerleaders, omg... so funny). And of course, my class - the Juniors, pummled the Seniors who were talking smack - 60 to 19. Go us !! haha. GOT OUR YEARBOOKS TODAY !!! Had our Chorus Concert tonight, eh - we won't go there. Pretty much - we sucked. What else? I've basically just been really busy with School / finals and the review classes, etc.

Well, I've gotta go. I'll update more later when I have more time. I know I'm forgetting stuff.
leave comments. <3

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Hey,

Thanks for hanging w/ me. I had fun.
Maybe we will actually be able to do somthing next time we hang out. Have fun with your friend.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Crystal said...

Hey Lisa!


actually as nice as 60-19 sounds...it was 40-19. =P


Thank you so much for taking pictures and videos at that game!. There Awesome, just like you. :)


Love Ya!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home