Lisa

"When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the depths of darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly" ~Claire Norris

Sunday, July 09, 2006

So I haven't updated in a long time - summer has been busy as promised. Graduation was alright... I really liked the song we sang in Chorus. It was wicked hot in the gym though. Ughh... Long Island was absolutely AMAZING... I can't even begin to describe it so I won't attempt to. :) I will eventually get pictures up of that trip when I have more time to produce a high-quality update. The 4th of July was awesome as well.. I ended up going to Poultney w/ Crystal and her dad after riding around for quite some time trying to find a place that was open for dinner haha. Ended up going to a Chinese Resturant. :) Mmmmm...

What else? Yesterday was my dad's 42nd Birthday [old foggie, lol]. Early in the day he took me to Manchester where I got my Senior pictures taken. I have to go back tomorrow to pick the ones I like / my package and everything. Then after my photoshoot yesterday, I went to help my parents work on my Grandparents new house, painting and such, and I went to visit my Grandpa. He's not doing well..... :-(

Last night my dad had a whole bunch of people here for his Birthday "party" and they were lighting off fireworks until midnight. Crazy hooligans. I pretty much just stayed on the phone / internet with Crystal. And today - well, I woke up around 10:30 and watched the World Cup Final Game of Italy v. France and Italy won in PK's!!!!! :-D Whoot-whoot!! So that made my day happy.

Alright, well I've gotta be going. Busy life, you know how it is. Then again, maybe not. ;-)
Later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Crystal said...

Hey Kiddo.





I MISS YOU! :-P







and.....welll....yeah i Love ya too. <3




:-* SEE you Friday, If not Sooner.<3

10:25 PM  
Blogger alex said...

L. WHITE! How goes it???

Yes, I am commenting you to tell you all is well. Well....for the most part. We have talked and he felt incredibly horrible (like he should) but we are still going to be friends and if things change we can try it again, maybe.

But I just figured I would tell you, cause you, know you're,uh, pretty awesome and all that sweet, cool stuff. So love you!

Alex

10:33 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Hey! Whats up? Its been a while. Sorry about the pics. I think you just need to wait a bit longer for them to load. They are slow. Hows your summer going?

Later.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home